Friday, July 30, 2010

Days 29, 30 - Plentiful Harvests

It is times like these that make you want to have that garden. A couple of peaches to start the day right off of the tree, a fresh cucumber with lunch, and perhaps some barbequed zuchinni for dinner. All within easy reach!!

What do I have in the garden right now?

Eight beds:
Full Sun
1) Cucumbers
2) Tomatoes

Almost Full Sun
3) Zuchinni
4) Tomatoes

Partial Shade (wish I had more sun)
5) Green Beans
6) Green Beans

Quite Shady
7) Chard
8) Potatoes (this is an experiment...I had some potatoes that were sprouting, so I planted them)

I will update the blog as the content of the beds changes.

Harvested
Day 29
1) Two bunches of Chard ($6.00)
2) Two zuchinni ($1.50)
3) Four peaches ($2.00)

Day 30
1) Four cucumbers ($2.50)
2) Eight peaches ($4.00)
3) Basket of Cherry Tomatoes ($2.00)
4) One Lemon Boy Tomato ($0.50)

Total Harvested (Year-to-Date): $146.50
Expenses (Year-to-Date): $6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment