Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 19 - Inspiring NPR Story

I am a daily listener to NPR but one of the most inspiring shows I ever heard was about Five Family Farms aired about a year ago. I was completely caught up with this story...so much that I would leave my Ultimate game early so I could listen to it each week.

I later found it online and listened to the entire show. Here is a link to the show. I hope that you are also inspired and touched by this story.

Small world story that goes along with this. I went to play Ultimate the next weekend and as I was telling the players about the radio show one of the players said, "my family is one of the families interviewed on the show!"

Check it out!!

Harvested today:
1) Two Zuchini ($2.00)

Total Harvested (Year-to-Date): $66.00
Expenses (Year-to-Date): $6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment